quarrel between Cloud and Moon

Beautiful conversation between cloud and moon

 In the dark night, sitting at terrace, observing sky, and thinking.. what if cloud and moon were human...

Moon is full. Clouds hiding the moon. And story begins...

Cloud : "I'm  a conveyer of hapiness. I give rain and make people happy. You don't have even your own brightness. You're lighten up because of sun."

Moon : "I got my light from sun. But people like me more than sun. I put smile on their face just by being. You don't have even your own existance. You're composed of water." 

Cloud : "But I've strength to hide you. You can't hide anything. Even not your own dark spot."

Moon : "Because of that spots only, I'm adorable. That's why  I mesmerized people with my beauty. Without that dark spots, I won't be that charming. That's gift for me from this universe.You're nothing more than just form of water. You're temporary. I have my own existance. I am permanent. I can never be destroyed."

Cloud : "If I'm temporary, then you're also temporary. Even if you exist forever, you can be seen only in absence of sun. You're that unfortunate. I'm fortunate that I exist only for a while and people can see me whenever I live."

Moon : "Whenever people can't see me, I've time to talk to myself. I can do whatever I want to. I can live my life independently. That's my priviledge that people don't see me all the time. You always have fear that people are seeing you. And That's why you can't live your life freely."

Cloud : "I don't have fear of people. I still live my life the way I want. You are suffered with Anthropophobia as you've fear of people. So I'm more strong than you mentally."

Moon : "Anthropophobia is not my thing. I'm just an introvert. I like to spend time alone. And my destiny has given this life to me that I can't be seen all the time. I'm fortunate than any other creature in the universe."

Cloud : "People doesn't accept introverts. They misunderstand them as a fool. I'm an extrovert. I'm accepted wherever I go."

Moon : "I don't need people to accept me. I'm okay with inacceptance. There will be people in universe who are introvert. They won't like to be with you. Rather they would prefer to be with me."

Cloud : "Whatever, I'm happy with what I'm. Divine has given me life that is perfect for me."

Moon : "I'm also glad with life I've. It's perfect for me. "

Cloud : "So, we both are perfect.  Let's stop this fight. Friends ? "

Moon : "Friends Forever :)."



“The moment you accept yourself you become beautiful” – Osho.



Comments