I can mimic a Horse !
I can mimic a Horse !
Do you think someone can mimic a horse ? Yes, I can.
Here are the proofs. This thoughts came when I was seeing myself in that horse. Well, please don't take me as highly spritual person here;)
Proof 1 : When acting in front of teacher that I understand everything perfectly but didn't actually get a single word.
Proof 2 : When I listen/ show speech of motivational speaker for 5 minutes.
Proof 3 : When someone is exchanging good ideas or discussing something useful instead of bullshit.
Proof 4 : Thinking about life like a philosopher.
Proof 5 : Thinking about being world's best horse rider.
Proof 6 : When someone asks to share my chocolate.
Proof 7 : Lost in thought : what if I was doing farming.
Proof 8 : When my friend's doing discussion about adult movie.
Proof 9 : When I dream about my long, silky, healthy, straight hair.
Proof 10 : coming out of my bed in the morning.
So, now I'm an impressionist:)










Comments
Post a Comment